GIVING AWAY A WEDDING!
THE SARASOTA POPS ORCHESTRA IS GIVING AWAY A WEDDING!
- Would you like to have a free wedding or vow renewal with 1000 of your closest friends?
- Would you like to have a symphony orchestra playing all your wedding music as you walk down the aisle?
- Would you like to get married at the Sarasota Opera House?
If you answered YES to these questions, apply to be one of four couples chosen to have your dreams come true!
1. Four lucky couples will be chosen to be the “Four Finalists”
2. Each couple will be assigned to one of our first four concerts and will be presented to the audience at that concert with “their” song being performed
3. Each of the four couples will be raising money for the Sarasota Pops Orchestra from October 1, 2012 to March 10, 2013
4. Couples raise money through ticket sales, online donations, and any other fundraising event they wish to produce
5. At the conclusion of our fourth concert on Sunday, March 10, 2013, the couple who has raised the most money will receive their wedding on the second half of the Sarasota Pops Orchestra’s final concert on Sunday, April 21, 2013 at the Sarasota Opera House
6. The three “runner-up” couples will also receive a wedding at a date of their choosing sponsored by venues and musicians in the Sarasota area
7. Deadline to enter is Septemper 1, 2012
WHAT YOU GET
Couples will receive all or a combination of flowers, a cake, tuxedos, alterations, wedding night accommodations, hair/makeup, music, limo ride, photography, vows, and a wedding venue. The “winning” couple will receive their wedding at the Sarasota Opera House with the Sarasota Pops Orchestra performing their wedding music. All four couples will also receive an “Engagement Party” Dinner Gala at the Palm Aire Country Club.
GO TO WWW.SARASOTAPOPS.ORG to download the application today!