Top 10 Swimwear Trends of 2012
This season’s swimwear trends range from bold pops of color and florals to mixing without matching and swim layering. For those looking for the latest looks in swimwear for 2012, Suzanne Bryant, vice president design, Lands’ End® outlines the most fashion-forward looks in swim this season:
1. Color Blocking – The color blocking trend is just that; wearing blocks of color. This season, the color blocking is exaggerated with bursts of bright bold hues. Get this look from Lands’End by mixing up colors in swim separates such as Beach Living®, or try the Tugless Tank® in Electric Blue Stripe.
2. Retro Glam – Swim styles reminiscent of Old Hollywood Glamour, combine coverage and confidence with fabulous style. The Lands’ End Beach Living Halter Tunic and the Floral Beach Bandeau one-piece offers the classic retro silhouette with the adjustable tunic that can fall mid-hip. Ruched and ruffled swim tops and skirts also offer that much-desired glamorous retro style.
3. Mix n’ Mix – Swim shoppers will dare to mix it up this season by combining unexpected prints and colors to create one-of-a-kind looks. Different colored and printed tops and bottoms will be the “it” look on the beach in 2012. Lands’ End is offering this trend-right look in the new SwimMates collection. Women start with SwimMates bikini separates in a variety of colors and style choices and then layer with other swim pieces. Each piece can be a different color or print to create a complete custom look.
4. Bring on Brights – While black or navy swimsuits are go-to classics, this season’s pops of bright color are making a splash. From Raspberry Rose and Fiesta Orange to Electric Blue and Melon Breeze, Lands’ End is offering women a bright variety of in-trend color options.
5. Swim Layers – While some women may want to sport a bikini with family in the backyard, a pool party with neighbors may call for layering on a swim cami or skirt. Lands’ End has introduced SwimMates, an innovative swimsuit concept that will change the way women wear swimsuits. porno gay Labeled the “4-Piece Bikini,” SwimMates are swim layers that let women transform swim looks seamlessly. The concept starts with a two-piece bikini foundation and then offers layering swim pieces including a cami, swim shorts or swim skirt.
6. The Little Black Suit – What if a swimsuit could be as classically perfect as the little black dress? Lands’ End offers sleek one-pieces, smart two-pieces and even skirts, all in the classic fashion color – black. Style standouts include: the AquaTerra Sweetheart Bikini Top and Swim Skirt and the Beach Living Twist Front Swimdress.
7. Slender Suits® – Slimming swimsuits are here to stay, and Lands’ End lesbian porn offers a variety of Slender Suits this season. Lands’ End Slender Suits instantly slim while complementing natural curves, and the One-Piece Tulip, Grecian and Carmela Slender Suits are sure to be firming favorites.
8. Florals – milf porn From vintage Hawaiian prints to poppy floral prints, this season it’s all about flower power! Find beautiful floral prints in several Lands’ End collections, including Ocean Beach, AquaTerra, Beach Living and SwimMates.
9. Swim Accessorization – A swim look goes beyond a great-looking swimsuit this season. This year, more than ever before, women are accessorizing swim looks with cover-ups, beach totes, towels, jewelry, hats, sunglasses and shoes. Lands’ End offers a variety of swim finishing touches including: the Vintage Island Print Beach Towel, the Poppy Floral Chiffon Pareo Cover-up or the Pattern Rope Handle Tote Bag.
10. Pool Performers – Active women need top pool-performing swimsuits. Lands’ End offers two collections for those that dive into swim activities. The AquaFitness swimsuits are chlorine proof and retain their shape wear after wear. AquaTerra swimsuits offer swim separates to match activities and help block harmful sun rays.